R&D offers a wide variety of networking solutions from wired to wireless, Category 5e to Fiber Optic to fulfill all your data, video and audio transmission needs. We provide you with solutions that meet your specific needs.
- Site Assessment
- Fact Analysis
- Network Design
- Solution Review
Cabling Design, Installation and Ongoing Support
Media Distribution Services designs and installs comprehensive, integrated data, voice and video solutions that maximize infrastructure investment. Design services range from riser cable and premise distribution systems to multi-floor, campus-wide and multi-facility environments. R&D's comprehensive menu of services include:
- Cabling Systems Design
- Project Management
- Cabling Installation
- Telephony Services
- Moves, Adds and Changes (MAC) Services
- Testing and Documentation
- Riser Management
- Certified Installations
R&D has RCDD's (Registered Communications Distribution Designers) and LAN, WAN specialist to provide standards compliant designs for virtually every type of premise wiring architecture available. Media Distribution Services employ and sub-contract to expand its work force as necessary.
Our Technical Services organization provides both standard and customized desktop computing service programs to allow customers maximum flexibility. R&D can build a program that personalizes the hardware service, software service, help desk support, installation and deployment services, response time, coverage hours, specific contract terms, and more for our customers. R&D's Technical Services is vendor-neutral, providing factory-authorized, trained-technical support for virtually all of the major product manufacturers.
Our comprehensive Technical Services capabilities include voice, data, networking hardware, video, servers, PCs, all printing devices and virtually any peripheral. Count on R&D to provide on-site, certified, multi-vendor technical support to get you up and running, with expertise that insures minimum down time.
Our Unique Business Value
R&D continues to outperform our competition by providing exceptional Unique Business Value that is measurable and tangible. Some of the business benefits obtained from our Network Integration Solution approach include:
- Superior Customer Service. R&D will provide a Single Point of Contact and Accountability for this and other customer business requirements. R&D will work with customer and other service providers to ensure that "Finger Pointing" does NOT take place during the implementation of this mission critical project.
- Industry Trained Subject Matter Expertise. R&D will provide customer with Industry Certified Internetworking Engineers as well as other Local Area Network (LAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN) subject matter experts for mission critical project.
- Experienced Project Managers. R&D will provide seasoned Project Managers that adhere to the Project Management Institute (PMI) guiding principles. These Project Managers will oversee the installation, quality of work, manpower allocation, and resource administration required to complete customer projects within the specified time frame. R&D will utilize our ability to leverage manufacturers and distributors to minimize product delays, shipments, and availability.
- A Proven Process. R&D Project Mangers will adhere to our Structured Project Life Cycle. Customers will receive significant value by R&D utilizing this structured, consistent, and repeatable process for meeting and/or exceeding customer's project requirements. By utilizing this proven process, R&D will effectively manage the complexity of procurement, maintenance, and professional services.
- Customer Resource Allocation. As Customer Network Integration Solution Provider, R&D will increase customer resources and productivity by reducing time spent resolving maintenance, and professional service related issues.
- Quality Assurance. A commitment to quality has been a cornerstone of R&D's philosophy since its inception.